Medior .NET developer
Being involved from start to finish in projects where your opinion counts and where you not only build but also contribute ideas. Interested?
To maintain the growing success of our advanced online loyalty web application Webcentives®, we must continuously innovate. Which is what we do! As a .Net Developer, you help develop a new platform using the newest methodologies and technologies. The developments come from the wishes of our clients and internal projects to ensure that the processes at Sparco run optimally.
In the projects, you work closely with an architect, two developers, project managers, a front-end developer and the test team. You also interact with (technical) contacts at the clients.
Igor Wolbers, senior .NET developer: “At Sparco, I am not only a developer, but I also play an important role in devising technical solutions that make a difference for our clients. I am given the freedom to initiate ideas that I believe will help our clients best. We continuously keep abreast of the latest trends in our industry and regularly apply them in our applications. That is what makes my position at Sparco so challenging and fun.”
We are looking for a colleague with:
- 4 or more years of experience with C# (with .NET Framework 4+ and/or .NET Core 2+)
- 4 or more years of experience with ASP.NET Web API and/or ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Entity Framework and MS SQL Server
- Angular experience is desired
- Knowledge of database design
- Experience writing SQL queries (specifically on SQL Server)
- Experience with Agile Development (Scrum)
- A challenging position of 40 hours per week with varied work
- A professional yet informal work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent primary and secondary employment benefits, including training and education opportunities
Sparco is a rapidly growing, international organisation with enthusiastic employees, based in Soest. Sparco develops, implements and manages advanced online solutions and customisation for reward and loyalty programmes in the global business market. We are successful in this because we combine our expertise and experience with our own advanced online tools (Webcentives®) and services. Our clients range from medium-sized companies to larger organisations and multinationals. Our products are delivered throughout the European Union and beyond from our distribution centre. Sparco has a flat organisational structure with a lot of personal responsibility.
For more information or to apply directly, please send an email to Lian van Os (email@example.com).
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.